Passionate about creating innovative learning experiences and environments for students, teachers, and communities.
Former 8th Grade Science teacher turned Educational Innovations Specialist. Passionate about helping educators create engaging experiences for students. Currently assisting schools with creating Makerspaces, Redesigning Learning Spaces, STEAM Integration, and exploring innovative best practices.
- Keystone Technology Innovator (KTI) 2014
- Raspberry Pi Certified Educator
- STEM Camp EDU Founding Team Member
- PETE&C Presenter
- ISTE Presenter
- Maker Ed
- STEM/STEAM K-12 Integration
- Creating and Utilizing Makerspaces
- Maker Ed/ Maker Movement
- Flexible Learning Spaces
- Computer Science (CS)
- Design Thinking